Viz Artist design training - Dubai
Start a career in graphics design with Viz Artist design training from Vizrt.
The course includes a full introduction to Viz Artist for designers who are new to Vizrt or are interested in starting a career in Viz Artist graphic design. This training will cover the building process for Viz Artist scenes, how to incorporate elements from other graphics products, manipulate fonts, add controls, and more.
The course will provide an insight to the Vizrt graphics workflow and other Vizrt applications and solutions, and provide a gateway to learning advanced courses.
- Introduction to Viz Artist – Vizrt’s realtime 3D design environment
- Using Viz Artist to create On Air graphics
- Introduction to Viz Trio and Viz Pilot playout systems
- Using Viz Trio to play out On Air graphics
- Introduction to Viz World – Vizrt’s On Air maps solution
- Handouts – software installers and documentation
- Attestations are provided for those who successfully complete the 5 day course.
- Good computer and 3D creative skills.
- Basic knowledge of designing in 3D environments using tools such as Cinema4D, Maya and 3D Studio Max will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of graphics workflow in Television will be an advantage.
- October 14-18, 2016
- Number of seats are limited
- Full day sessions at training location : To be decided
- Only those who can be available for the full course duration will be considered.
- Computer workstations will be provided. If you want to use your own PCs, please note the minimum requirements are – Windows 7 64bit, good NVIDIA graphics card, free USB port. Please contact us with your PC specs to confirm suitability.
- AED 1,350 per trainee for the full 5 days session. Fees payable in cash.
- Includes Viz Artist student license w/ USB dongle valid for 1 year duration.
Contact Vizrt Middle East to sign up.
Any questions regarding Vizrt Training please contact the Vizrt Training Center
Read more about Viz Artist.