Viz Mosart 3.7 provides a new experience for live production automation
Vizrt’s automation system has been updated with many new features to improve functionality, efficiency, and user experience.
Viz Mosart 3.7 includes new flexibility for running autonomously. Based upon timing coming from a newsroom computer system (NRCS) Viz Mosart now has several new additions to its automatic “take” capability. This will allow an autonomous production controlled solely by inputs in the NRCS.
Updated user experience
Viz Mosart 3.7 has been updated with a new user interface and new product icons. The new design is based upon Vizrt’s user interface standards that are deployed across products creating a common look and feel.
Clip status indicator
In a live production, the Viz Mosart controller needs to know the status of all their assets before they go on-air. Viz Mosart 3.7 includes a new indicator in the user interface informing if the cueing of clips on the video server has failed. The indicator allows corrective action to be taken if something goes wrong, before the problem goes on-air.
Other new features include:
- Go to black with Break templates
- Implement recording on Quantel video server driver
- Recording on K2 Summit
- New iNews rundown editor
- Electric Friends Robotic Camera
- Create driver for NewTek TriCaster
- Use Viz Engine as video server including audio driver
- Support for 4 simultaneous robotics camera systems
- Virtual set driver for Viz Tracking Hub
- Show only last N characters of prompter text
- Extended error notification in GUI for lowerthirds
- Browse GUI "unfocused" alert
Installer, Documentation and Tutorials
Download installation files with ftp from ftp.vizrt.com.
Documentation specific for Viz Mosart are bundled with the Viz Mosart installers.
About Viz Mosart
Viz Mosart is the world’s number one studio control system and the only open studio automation system capable of working with all major systems and devices, including all leading video switchers manufactured by SAM, Ross, Grass Valley, and Sony.