Viz Libero 6.4.2
Viz Libero 6.4.2 is a maintenance release of the world’s most advanced sports analysis software.
This update is highly recommended to all customers who are using Viz Libero 6.4.1 or earlier.
For full release details and installation notes, see the VizLibero_6.4.2_ReleaseNotes.pdf .
For details on all features see the Viz Libero User and Administrator Guides.
Improvements and Bugfixes
The improvements and bugfixes include:
- Added ability to specify in Viz Libero which clips should show up in Viz Libero Telestrator.
- Saving and applying default properties of annotations now also includes their intro and outro durations. This allows to very easily use custom intro and outro durations for individual annotations.
- The default Viz Libero Telestrator scene now displays clip and camera names.
- Various improvements related to Viz Libero Telestrator.
- Various improvements and bugfixes related to Live Viz Engine Integration.
For a full list of changes see VizLibero_6.4.2_ReleaseNotes.pdf .
Depending on which version of Viz Libero you already have, some components will already be installed. For full details on the required files, installation procedure, driver requirements, and project compatibility, see the VizLibero_6.4.2_ReleaseNotes.pdf .
To access the installation files, please contact your Vizrt Sports sales representative. You will be provided with credentials to access the download area.