Viz Libero 6.4.1
Viz Libero 6.4.1 is a maintenance release of the world’s most advanced sports analysis software.
This update is highly recommended to all customers who are using Viz Libero 6.4.0 or earlier.
For full release details and installation notes, see the Viz Libero 6.4.1 Release Notes .
For details on all features see the Viz Libero User and Administrator Guides.
Improvements and Bugfixes
The improvements and bugfixes include:
- Viz Engine OEM Dongle support for Viz Libero Telestrator. Restrictions apply, check with your sales representative.
- The Viz Libero Telestrator doesn’t allow deselecting tools anymore, preventing the talent from accidentally deselecting an already selected tool.
- Simplified workflows for designer by adding the option to start the Viz Artist in the correct configuration directly from the Viz Libero Telestrator.
- Various minor Viz Libero Telestrator related improvements and bugfixes.
- Simplified installation on systems without a Bluefish card.
For a full list of changes see Viz Libero 6.4.1 Release Notes .
Depending on which version of Viz Libero you already have, some components will already be installed. For full details on the required files, installation procedure, driver requirements, and project compatibility, see the Viz Libero 6.4.1 Release Notes .
To access the installation files, please contact your Vizrt Sports sales representative. You will be provided with credentials to access the download area.