Viz Trio Design
Get an overview of the Viz Trio core functions, learn how to build scenes for Viz Trio using control plug-ins, and learn how to import scenes into Viz Trio and test play out of templates.
In this course participants get an overview of Viz Trio system core functions and operational workflow using the Viz Trio Client.
The course focuses on building scenes for Viz Trio, and the participants learn how to plan a graphics in terms of functionality, how to import templates into Viz Trio, test play out of scenes, and more.
The Viz Artist 101 for Designers course or equivalent experience is a prerequisite for taking this course.
On-site, this course is typically held as a 2 day course.
For more information, read the Syllabus - Viz Trio 3.1 - 203 Design document.
- Social TV Design
- Viz Multichannel Design
- Viz Pilot Template Design
- Viz Ticker Design
- Viz Virtual Studio Design
- Viz Weather Design
- Viz World Design
- Viz Artist Transition Logic Design
- Viz Artist Datapool Design
- Viz Artist Introduction to Scripting
- Viz Weather Advanced Design
- Viz Artist Advanced Datapool Design
- Viz Artist Advanced Scripting
- 2 Days