Viz Artist Design
Learn the tools to create real-time graphics and manage aspects of the Graphic Hub database.
This is an introductory course for budding designers new to 3D graphics and design animation. The students learn the essentials of Viz Artist: the interface, tools and features. The course also covers aspects of managing the Graphic Hub database.
By the end of this intensive hands-on training, students are able to use this industry standard tool to create real-time graphics for the broadcasting environment.
Experienced designers would benefit most from this course, and experience with other 3D packages would be an advantage.
This course is typically held as a 5 day course.
For more information, read the Syllabus - Viz Artist 101 for Designers .
- Viz Artist Advanced Design
- Social TV Design
- Viz Multichannel Design
- Viz Pilot Template Design
- Viz Ticker Design
- Viz Trio Design
- Viz Virtual Studio Design
- Viz Weather Design
- Viz Artist Transition Logic Design
- Viz Artist Datapool Design
- Viz Artist Introduction to Scripting
- Viz Weather Advanced Design
- Viz Artist Advanced Datapool Design
- Viz Artist Advanced Scripting
- Viz World Design
- 5 Days