Viz Artist Design Basic training - Stockholm
Introductory course for budding designers new to Vizrt 3D graphics and design animation.
Vizrt will be running a five day Viz Artist Basic training course in Kista, Sweden from October 24th to 28th, 2016.
Students will learn the essentials of Viz Artist: the interface, tools and features. The course also covers aspects of managing the Viz Graphic Hub database.
By the end of this intensive hands-on training, students are able to use this industry standard tool to create real-time graphics for the broadcasting environment. (Some experience with 3D software is recommended but not necessary)
- 750 EUR per trainee for the full 5 days session
- Includes Viz Artist student license w/ USB dongle valid for 1 year duration
- Access to Viz University, Viz Artist online training course
- Attestations are provided for those who successfully complete the 5 day course
- The course will be conducted in the Vizrt Sweden office based in Kista, Sweden
Any questions regarding the training event please contact the Vizrt Training Center.
Read more about Viz Artist.