Viz Artist Design Competition closes March 24th, 2017
Vizrt is offering all Viz Artist designers a chance to showcase your work on the Vizrt Booth at NAB 2017!
Vizrt invites Viz Artist designers from around the world to create and send us animations that feature stimulating storytelling design AND/OR ingenious Augmented Reality (AR) graphics! This competition is your chance to shine and see your work showcased on the Vizrt Booth at NAB 2017!
Submissions due: New Deadline Friday, March 24th, 2017
- The stories and/or AR can reflect the spirit and purpose of your choice
- Entries must be the original work of the participant
- Multiple entries can be submitted
- Scene must play out from Viz Engine/Viz Artist
- No time restriction on scene
- Can contain video / audio clips
- Submit archive with Viz Artist scene and any video and audio clips used
- Use of Cinema4D import into Viz Artist is encouraged but not expected
Vizrt employees are not eligible
Vizrt’s NAB 2017 booth will feature a dedicated screen displaying the best designs from the competition including the well deserved credit to the designers chosen.
Prizes: Top 3 Designs
Competition winners will be announced opening day of NAB 2017, from the Vizrt Public Show.
Competition winners will receive:
- Work promoted on vizrt.com and social media channels
- Vizrt Best Design diploma
- Vizrt goodies bag
- Viz Artist Training License
In addition to the above Top 3 Designs prizes, we will award 1 distinguished designer the following prize package:
- PlayStation 4 Pro
- Sony PlayStation VR
- PlayStation-camera for PS4
Playstation VR Worlds (Playstation 4)
Please send the following to Vizrt Training Center.
- Subject: Viz Artist Design Competition 2017
- Full Name, Country/Region, Company Name, Job Title and/or Freelance/Student
Link to download files
- All material sent to Vizrt must be cleared for usage for Vizrt marketing.
- In submitting an entry to the competition, Vizrt has the right to publish the story on vizrt.com, Vizrt social media accounts and other publishing or broadcast mediums as chosen by the organisation. Credit will be given to the designer.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Judges are unable to comment on individual entries.
- Winners will be notified via the contact details provided.