Software Developers, Graphics Control
The world is about storytelling. Software is eating the broadcast industry, and it's written by us. At Vizrt you may be working on something that hasn't even been invented yet.
We are looking for software developers to join our team. We create software for TV broadcast graphics and video walls, enabling broadcasters to tell their stories in a better, more efficient way. In our team, we mainly do web applications, but we also manage code in a variety of languages and frameworks. You will learn as we go because you have a cool mindset, adequate skills, good motivation, and a solid dose of curiosity. Your daily tasks will contain every phase of software development from a crazy idea to writing, reviewing and testing the code, to shipping the whole thing.
Your skills, education and experience
- Most importantly, you should understand of the fundamentals of computer science and have an aptitude for learning new tech.
- You should have great communication skills. Essentially, we're looking for people that can explain their ideas and who can work well in teams.
- You should have some economic sense of how we in R&D add value to the business. It's great to refactor code for the third time, but we need to ship products.
- Higher degree (preferably Master) in Computer Science is a huge advantage. Newly educated with good grades can replace experience.
- Highly skilled colleagues that looks forward to getting to work, every day.
- Interesting tasks! The tools we create are used every day by major broadcasters, like Fox News and CNN.
- Offices in Media City Bergen - with great office view and flexible hours.
- Sponsored phone, internet and home PC.
- Free phone subscription.
- Attractive insurance package and pension arrangement.
- Free coffee and lot's of exciting weather.
Would you like to join us? Submit your CV, grade transcript and other relevant documentation to the application. We're going to give you a small programming task as the first part of the process.
Vizrt provides studio automation, asset management tools, real-time 3D graphics and sports analysis tools for the broadcast industry, sport clubs and digital publishers. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including such as CNN, Vice News, CBS, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, Al Jazeera, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, CCTV, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, The Washington Post, Expressen, NRK, TV2, BT, UiB and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 550 engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. The global headquarter is in Media City Bergen, Bergen, Norway. Read more at www.vizrt.com