Senior Engineer, World
World Senior Engineer
Vizrt is looking for an experienced Software Developer to develop our cartography software for media houses. You will work together with an analytical and friendly team including developers and a test engineer, producing software that will be used by most major media houses around the globe. As a Senior Developer you will tutor more junior developers as part of the development work.
The Software suite has many components and you will be maintaining server and client applications written in C++ (some with MFC) and C# with WPF in addition to creating new client applications with TypeScript using Vue and Vuetify. You will work with the entire software stack.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years professional experience with software development
- Willingness to develop outside your own codebase and comfort zone
- Strong skills with the various aspects of software development, including high-level design and low-level understanding of algorithms and computers
- Experience with automated testing
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good communication and team-working skills
- Experience working with geographic information systems (GIS)
- A friendly, competent and inspiring environment with room for personal development
- Being part of an exciting media company with a truly global presence
- Flexible work hours
- Modern office space without an open office plan
- Sponsored mobile phone and subscription
- Sponsored home PC and internet subscription
- Attractive and competitive insurance package and pension arrangement
- Sponsored lunch
If you find this offer interesting and would like to be a part of our team, submit your résumé and other relevant documentation through the application form. Please include whether or not you have a valid working permit for Norway or the Schengen area.
As the first part of the interview process, we will run you through a small programming test. Are you up for the challenge?