Vizrt is the world’s leading provider of visual storytelling tools for media content creators in the broadcast, sports, digital and esports industries.
Vizrt offers market-defining software-based solutions for real-time 3D graphics, video playout, studio automation, sports analysis, media asset management, and journalist story tools.
Vizrt’s promise is to master complexity and maximise creativity.
More than three billion people watch stories told by Vizrt customers everyday including from media companies such as CNN, CBS, NBC, Fox, BBC, BSkyB, Sky Sports, Al Jazeera, NDR, ZDF, Network 18, Tencent, and many more.
Vizrt is part of the Vizrt Group along with its sister brands, NewTek and NDI. Vizrt follows the single purpose of this Group; more stories, better told. www.vizrt.com
We are looking for a talented UX designer who want to contribute in shaping the future of LIVE TV Automation. Could that be you?
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Transform the user needs and technical requirements into intuitive workflows
- Create visual and interaction design mock-ups, prototypes, and act as a voice for our great users.
- Work closely with the product teams and colleagues to ensure that our products have the best user experience possible
- Make beautiful designs and workflows with excellent usability for the developers to implement.
- Analyze requirements for complex workflows while working closely together with the development team to improve them
- Actively contribute in Vizrt’s UX forum to share your creativity, ideas and experience with UX talents all over the world.
Skills and competencies we are searching for:
Relevant education and/or professional experience within UX and UI design.
Knowledge of how to use tools like Adobe XD.
Deep knowledge and passion about UX principles and best practices.
Business fluency in English is essential.
Team player with a proactive attitude who is able to prioritize effectively in a complex and fast-paced environment.
High degree of creativity and motivation paired with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge about HTML5\CSS is a plus.
Knowledge and interest for the Media Industry and Live News Production would be a huge plus.
Highly skilled and motivated colleagues that look forward to getting to work every day in a social and friendly working environment.
Interesting tasks! The tools we create are used every day by major broadcasters all over the world like Fox News and CNN.
Offices in Media City Bergen - with a great office view, and flexible working hours.
Sponsored phone, internet and home PC arrangement.
A great culture of knowledge sharing, with internal and external presentations, developer exchange programs, and dedicated days for exploring and learning every month.
Attractive insurance package and pension arrangement.
Social activities, lots of free coffee and exciting weather
We hope this sounds inspiring to you, and we are looking forward to receive your application!