Viz Artist AR Design Course
Learn how to create Augmented Reality graphics.
The Viz Artist AR course is built around creating Augmented Reality graphics, and learners will use many of the tools and techniques needed to become a talented Viz Artist designer.
In this course, learners will create an AR scene visualizing a comet, and in the process enhancing their skills along the way.
- Importing geometry from external 3D software
- Saving assets to the Graphic Hub
- Texturing and Mapping
- Animating and Keyframes
- Using image sequences
- Masks, Mask Invert and LayersClipper plugins
- Plugins - Clipper Plugin /Expert Plugin/Image Clip Plugin/Autofollow Plugin/Justifier Plugin
- Particle Systems - RFxSmoke Plugin
Freelance designer, operator or developer?
Enroll to an online course or a certification exam at Viz University.