XR Venue Solution
Adding a layer of excitement with real-time virtual graphics
- Unmatched Tracking & Keying
- Real-time Data-Driven Graphics
- Easy Setup and Operation
- Track an unlimited number of cameras using state-of-the-art image processing technology
- Apply real-time graphics without mechanical tracking heads
- Easily add virtual 3D graphics in an outside environment, on the field, track or the stands
- Integrate statistical or live player data from any sports data provider
- Visualize tied-to-field data like Down & Distance, Shotclock or Offside lines
- Track players automatically and visualize data above-the-field like player position or match data
- Speed up operations with a turnkey one-box solution for quick set up and calibration
- Deliver AR content across every match, even if geographically dispersed.
- Work with multilateral feeds in a downstream workflow from the broadcast centre
Extended Reality Group Demos
Join us for a FREE live monthly demo and see how Vizrt can help you tell more stories, better told. #SDVS
Effortless insertion of live virtual graphics (AR) with unrivaled camera tracking and keying technology in a simple workflow- for an extra layer of excitement for every sports coverage.
XR Venue is Vizrt's pioneering augmented reality technology for real-time virtual graphics enhancements. Instead of using conventional full-frame graphics, it enables the use of immersive, hyper-real virtual 3D-graphics innovating ways to best display additional information. The adaptable solution can be utilized for every sporting event or outdoor location, no matter if the graphics need to be displayed on a flat uneven background.
The Vizrt XR Venue Solution is available with a Flexible Access model with balanced software plans and an easy upgrade path. It enables broadcast and media organizations to adopt the ideal solution for specific periods, tournaments or seasons adding visual excitement, new perspectives, insights and interaction.
The real-time Virtual Graphics Solution
Consistent workflow, easy setup and operation
- Image-based tracking, no equipment needed at the event
- AI-based, robust keying
- One or multiple camera feeds are ingested to add virtual graphics
- Use for any sport or outdoor location, no regular geometry required.
- XR Venue and the operator can be located at the venue or in a downstream workflow at the production centre
- Calibration of camera angles and control of live virtual graphics by one operator
- Data-driven graphics to enable a fully automatic workflow
- Fully rendered HD or 4K output including the virtual graphics
- Multiple output formats for any end-user-platform – TV-Signal, OTT stream or video boards in a stadium
- Multiple outputs can be rendered with different graphics
Take control of your production
With flexibility, control and scalability built-in to every Vizrt Solution Suite…
VR, AR, Video Wall and Mixed reality
Extended Reality Suite
Vizrt Extended Reality is the only full-fledged solution that lets visual produc…
Take your story telling to the next level
Add AR, VR, MR, XR and video wall control to any indoor or outdoor production an…