The world's most powerful studio automation system
Viz Mosart maximizes the potential of any live production environment. Simplified operations and advanced device control gives the highest on-air quality and speed-to-air while reducing on-air mistakes and cost.
- 1.Content-focused productions and improved brand value
- 2.Multi-platform delivery and accelerated speed-to-air
- 3.Future-proof workflows and a strong ROI
Viz Mosart puts the story in the center of the production, removing technical complexity with a simple user interface, designed to give all necessary information to the director while giving full flexibility to operate both planned and breaking news scenarios.
Viz Mosart operators in the control room benefit from a real-time view of all upcoming events through a tight integration with all major newsroom computer systems.
The system gives the director a real-time updated version of the presenter text, and a graphical view of the elements that are on-air and in preview. The user interface also contains advanced keyboard and touch screen hotkeys specially made to handle breaking news and other unscripted events.
Key features of Viz Mosart
- Hardware agnostic
- Automate existing environment
- Native API device integrations
- Supports multiple rundowns
- Graphical presentation of rundown
- Made for touch screen operation
- Comes with timing display
- Supports external fader panels
- Single operator enabled
Viz Mosart is truly hardware agnostic and the growing list of integrations are built on native control APIs for each device. This ensures that every integration is optimised for the device that Viz Mosart controls.
The system comes with advanced features made for 24/7 operation, allowing opening and operating multiple rundowns from the newsroom system, allowing back-to-back operation of programmes without going off-air.
Viz Mosart allows flexible staffing configurations and the amount of operators can even change during a broadcast. This gives the option to operate with either a single operator or bigger crews depending on the broadcaster’s specific needs for any given show.
Watch our on-demand Automation Webinar!
Get an insight into how Studio Automation can simplify your studio operation.
See how our customers are using Viz Mosart
Sky TG24 redefines news storytelling with a new studio …
Sky TG24 has revolutionized their workflow by giving the journalist full control…
China’s SBS Empowers News Production With Advanced Grap…
The goal was to improve its on-air look and enhance the viewer experience with e…
TV 2 NEWS in Denmark launches new studio and galleries …
The upgrade includes two new control rooms, and a studio with a 24 meter video w…
- 01.Journalists edit templates from Viz Pilot and video from Viz One and add to the rundown
- 02.Uses commands from the NCRS to generate all studio automation templates needed to execute complex live broadcasts
- 03.Sends commands to control studio components
Latest product updates
February 3rd, 2021
Viz Mosart 4.1
A feature release for Viz Mosart, part of the Vizrt Automation Solution