Future-proof compact control room
Viz Opus gives you efficient studio automation workflows in a compact format – allowing any media company to create great live production values and return on investment.
- 1.Studio-in-a-box control room solution
- 2.Content-focused production with improved brand value
- 3.Future-proof workflows and a strong ROI
Bring any content to life with this powerful live production system. Combining Vizrt’s studio automation workflow and the Viz Engine graphic engine and video playback server, Viz Opus enables world-class production quality, error-free live content and great consistency.
A simple, story focused, user interface allows the director to operate all aspects of the live production from a single console.
Viz Opus is optimized for small to mid-sized production environments and lowers the threshold for going live. A strong backend, together with an easy-to-operate user interface, gives the director all necessary information in a single view, allowing anyone to create live content where storytelling is in focus.
Watch our on-demand Automation Webinar!
Get an insight into how Studio Automation can simplify your studio operation.
- All in one studio production system
- Vizrt Graphics built-in
- Simple user interface
- Story focused production
- Low threshold for operation
- Powerful hotkey system
- Big third-party system support
- Supports SDI and IP
- Single operator enabled
A standard Viz Opus configuration starts with a single workstation capable of doing vision mixing, video server playout, live Vizrt graphics, and audio mixing. The small form factor lets Viz Opus fit perfectly in any space, with a modern, software based architecture.
Get an amazing on-air look with the rendering power of Viz Engine which allows advanced realtime 3D animated transition effects, DVE boxes and full-frame graphics.
Vizrt’s story planning tool ‘Showmaker’ is included in every Viz Opus package. ‘Showmaker’ is a rundown tool that is tailored for creating rundowns for studio automation, and removes the dependency on an newsroom computer system.
- 01Journalists create a rundown in the NCRS with graphics, video info and automation templates
- 02Viz Opus mixes real-time graphics and video playout with external video and audio to create a ready-to-air output
- 03The output contains 1x HD program output, 1x HD SDI clean feed output and 1x DM media preview output