Viz Arena 4.8.1
This is a maintenance release with new features and minor bugfixes. It is recommended for new installations and as an update for existing installations.
New Features exploiting Viz Engine 3.9.1
The following use cases are supported:
- The topography plugin in Viz Engine 3.9.1 now accounts for the field crown, resulting in more accurately placed graphics (see image above).
- Improved organization from tabs created for telestration and ads modules and Engine Control Widgets
- Better visual control of checked buttons with possibility to customize button colour in Engine Control Widgets
- Use a splitter to customize the size of the live and setup pane
- Added simple startup of Viz Artist with correct system configuration when changes to the Viz Engine scene are required
- Support for NVIDIA Quadro P4000 graphics card
- Improved connection handling for bluefish-only and preview Viz Engine
- Global shortcuts always work independent of current widget focus
- New error messages checking for correct system configuration
- The overlay text size has been reduced and been made slightly transparent, resulting in reliable and good preview visualization
- Faster shutdown of Viz Arena
- Fixed calibration grid rendering which, before fixing, could contain holes.
Installation Files and Release Notes
- Download the installation files and notes and driver requriements from download.vizrt.com