- Media relations is now being updated in all locales, after reports of it not doing so in certain locales.
- The Export Controller will now be installed automatically when Adobe Assistant is installed.
- Offline media that has been imported occasionally fails to appear in Premiere Pro and this has now been fixed.
- Path mapping has been fixed after it would fail in certain configurations.
- Fixed disabling of Project tab when Viz One does not support Project Manager.
- Information on the required network port has been added to the admin guide.
- The import compatibility has been improved with older versions of Viz One.
- The monolithic manual has been split into user and admin manuals.
For a full list of features on the new release, please see the release notes on the Vizrt FTP site.