True broadcast-quality shows and more,
anywhere production takes you.
TriCaster® TC410 Plus is an integrated video production system designed to create multi-platform productions live and on-demand. Your shows will be polished, engaging to viewers through social and second-screen experiences, deliver revenue opportunities, and extend your brand. TriCaster 410 Plus is scaled for smaller racks and mobile units and gives you an end-to-end IP workflow from acquisition to delivery.
See how content creators are using TriCaster® TC410 Plus, NDI®, and other NewTek products.
Revolutionize your mobile and studio productions with:
- Mid-size production power including 4 M/E mixing, up to 8 external inputs, and 4 mix outputs
- NDI® integration for video, audio, and data transmission over IP
- Real-time social media publishing
- Streaming to Facebook Live, Twitch, and more
Purchase a new TriCaster, register it, and enjoy
Live Link for TriCaster®
Live Link allows users to render web pages directly into the TriCaster and pull any web page elements into production without the need for a 3rd party application. From graphics or images on a web page to videos from your organization’s internal training platforms – Live Link offers the ultimate in production agility and freedom. Available now on all current TriCasters – ensure you have the very latest update to take advantage of this exciting new feature.
Maximum Video Production. Minimal Complexity.
TriCaster TC410 Plus enables producers to create high-end video smoother, faster, and easier. With only 2RU of rack space in a flight-pack or tight space, you gain the freedom of movement that’s just not possible with racks of individual components pieced together. With an all-in-one design, do-it-yourself setup, and hundreds of entry-level and advanced production capabilities, you can be on your way to building captivating productions from anywhere simply and efficiently.
Reach Diverse Viewers
- Live stream to multiple destinations simultaneously, including Facebook Live, Microsoft Azure, Periscope, Twitch, Ustream, YouTube Live, and more
- Share media to multiple user accounts on your favorite social networks, like Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
- Connect cameras directly or expand your available live sources over IP
- Flex your workspace and control to suit a single operator or a small team
- Output to one or multiple destinations simultaneously—on site or across the network
- Record common moves with macros, and expand your production possibilities while reducing any on-air mistakes.
- Streamline sequences with a single action when they’re too complicated to execute live. Use MIDI control, on-camera hotspots, and PTZ cameras to make smaller productions look like larger shows.
Control in the Palm of Your Hand
LivePanel™ for TriCaster TC410 Plus and TC1, makes it easier for more people to have control of the live production process. Providing the ability to configure a custom user interface that delivers exactly the tools and functions you need, accessible through any Web browser or operating system.
Find out more about LivePanel.
World-Class Live Virtual Sets
Save on studio and set expenses without sacrificing production value. With integrated LiveSet™ technology, TriCaster TC1 can transport your talent into professionally-designed virtual environments, complete with multiple angles, virtual camera movements, real-time reflections, specular highlights, animated lens flares and stunning augmented reality effects that blur the line between virtual and reality. Select from more than 30 included virtual sets, purchase your choice of premium ready-made sets, or create endless custom environments with the optional Virtual Set Editor software (sold separately).