Advanced content control for displays
Viz Multiplay provides flexible control of your graphics, clips, live feeds, and still images with transitions on every one of your studio display through a single interface.
- Multi-screen control
- Live video, graphics, clips, and stills with transitions, loops, and effects
- Support any aspect ratio
- Touch based interface in web browser
- Built-in Preview with proxy
- Single-click operation
- Build, save, and use multiple configurations
- Create and run dynamic playlists across multiple channels
- Manual or rundown playlist triggering
- Save and use different layouts and switch between them
- Search for photos and videos with built-in clip store
- Browse media when used with Viz One media asset management
- Manage and control Viz Engine compositing systems as media sources
- Integrate with MOS NRCS systems for layouts and playlists
Live productions are becoming more complex using multiple screens in the studio to give presenters more storytelling options. Viz Multiplay gives media organizations a simple way to control studio screen content from a single interface. The easy-to-use and flexible application enables content to be distributed to multiple screens with different configurations.
Using a single interface, content for all screens can be previewed and played-out, from the control room or in the studio from various touchscreen devices. Screens can be different resolutions and aspect ratios for creative freedom of studio configurations. Control of individual screens or triggering of content to multiple screens occurs with a single touch or click.
Viz Multiplay comes with a powerful layout design tool to create unique configurations including video wall displays. These configurations become presets where the positioning of content changes live with transitions and animated effects.
- 01.Simple control: filling multiple physical and virtual displays in the studio with different preset layouts for simple usage by a single operator
- 02.User versatility: driving any show from anywhere with an easy to use web-based interface operated by touchscreens or tablets to manage content even by presenters
- 03.Content management: displaying live video, graphics, clips, and images from multiple HD/UHD/IP inputs for fast editing, grouping, transitions, and more
Selecting content and building playlists is very simple with tools to browse media including clips, graphic animations, and images from the Vizrt Viz One media management system. Newsroom journalists can also define content from rundowns for Viz Multiplay using Viz Pilot in their native newsroom control system (NRCS). Playlists are reflected in the Viz Multiplay interface as a series of thumbnails depicting the content of each media item. Operators either trigger playlists as they were created in rundowns or makes on-the-fly rearrangements of the content.
Viz Multiplay sends content to the Vizrt Viz Engine real-time composition platform. Viz Engine easily controls live video inputs, clips, graphics and still images. Viz Multiplay is configurable to control single or multiple Viz Engine systems supporting multiple graphics channels.
Viz Multiplay Powers Massive Video Wall at South Africa’s Most Watched News Channel
- VideowallBiggest on the African continent
- ProductivityHuge improvement since Viz Multiplay installed
- IntegrationEasy and seamless into eNCA's existing workflow
Viz Multiplay has totally revolutionized the eNCA newsroom.Jody JacobsNewsroom Operations Manager at eNCA
Latest product updates
27th April, 2020
Viz Multiplay 3.0.0
Release 3.0 offers new Superchannels functionality that permits the full range o…
13 Feb. 2019
Viz Multiplay 2.5
The latest version of Vizrt’s multi-screen control system, Viz Multiplay 2.5, ha…