Adobe Assistant 2.3.1
The update adds support for compatibility with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017.
The latest version of the Adobe Assistant, version 2.3.1, is released today. Adobe Assistant connects Viz One’s media asset management tools with Adobe’s editing software, Premiere Pro. It enables a simpler way of accessing and managing media, displaying as a native HTML panel inside Adobe Premiere Pro.
For Adobe Assistant 2.3.1 we added support for compatibility with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017.
- Adobe Assistant is compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017.
- Adobe Assistant Project Manager is compatible with Viz One 6.0.3 or newer.
- Meta-graphics support is available with Graphics plugin version 2.1 or newer.
- Users: See the NLE section of the Studio User’s Guide (Navigate to SYSTEM > Documentation).
- Administrators: Refer to the Viz One Administrator’s Guide
- A user guide is bundled with the installer
- Release notes are available at Vizrt’s Customer FTP (/VizOne/Latest Versions/Individual Installers and Docs/Adobe).