7th February, 2019
This is a maintenance release for Coder that contains several bug fixes, minor enhancements and changes.
Minor enhancements and changes
- Allow burned-in timecode to be positioned (CODER-2522)
Burned-in timecode may now be positioned in the top, center or bottom of the picture. The default is in the center for backwards compatibility.
- Coder job intermittently fails with exit code 139 (CODER-2477)
A race condition could cause transcoding jobs to crash on startup.
- Coder import fails for MXF files with precharge frames (CODER-2493)
Coder was unable to read MXF files with precharge frames.
- Problem reading some MXF files in streaming mode (CODER-2537)
Some MXF files could not be decoded when the streaming attribute on the input was set to "yes".
- Proxy with missing audio (CODER-2548)
After ingesting to Viz One, some proxies were missing audio.
- Missing .so file in APA package (CODER-2569)
When attempting to burn in graphics or running nleconf to configure the Graphics Plugin integration an error message about a missing .so file was reported.
For the full release notes please visit the Vizrt FTP site. These release notes can be found under Products> Viz One> Latest Versions> Individual Installers and Docs> Coder.
Ready to learn more about Vizrt?
A local Vizrt sales representative will be happy to help you find the right solution.