Graphics Plugin 2.2.0
The new version of Vizrt’s Graphics Plugin now gives editors access to Viz Pilot Edge, part of the industry leading template-based production tool; Viz Pilot.
The plugin also now has added support for Stop Points, as well as an added configuration for “Still image playback”.
Other New Features
- Real-time playback is now supported in Avid. The plugin will now preview graphics during playback without needing to render the effect.
- In Adobe, the Effect Panel now has an invisible check box parameter named "Meta Graphics". Checking it will prevent the effect from fetching frames and blending.
- In terms of functionality, the Adobe plugin will now parallel-ize frame rendering.
- Graphic plugin now supports installation of Edius 9 and Edius 8.
- Fixed a rare issue in Avid where existing graphics data could bleed over after swapping to a new graphic.
- Fixed missing title in NLE Configuration window while minimized.
- Fixed an issue in Avid where Tidy would trigger cleanup prematurely during scrubbing.
- Fixed performance lag in Adobe while Effect Panel is open.
Download the Graphics Plugin for Avid, Adobe and the Edius from ftp.vizrt.com. You can also fine a complete list of new features, system requirements and known issues there.
Find demo videos for Avid, Adobe and Edius below.
Avid Demo Video
Adobe Demo Video
Edius Demo Video
Sign up for the Vizrt newsletter
Get the latest news, case studies, product updates and more delivered to your inbox.