Media Sequencer 5.1.1
Media Sequencer 5.1.1 is released. This is a maintenance release with minor bugfixes. It is recommended for new installations and as an update for existing installations.
- Fixed a problem where a composite element cannot play scene-based elements back-to-back.
- Fixed a problem seen when changing only the text on a transition-logic scene but not the image causing the image animation to replay again.
- The dispatch element actor now logs a <ip:port> label of the client that issues a request.
- Fixed an issue where transition logic elements got stuck on the preview channel, after being taken out.
- Fixed a problem in the REST API that caused wrong label in the Viz Multiplay client to occur when updating a filled preset.
- Improved preview of composite elements.
Installation Files and Documentation
Download installation files and Release Notes from the Vizrt FTP in the /products/VizMediaSequencer/Latest Version folder.
For documentation, visit our Documentation Center.