Viz Engine / Viz Artist 3.11.1
This is a maintenance release with minor bugfixes. It is recommended for new installations and as an update for existing installations.
Restore old (pre 3.11.0) behavior of Tricaster macros
- Fixed crash from using Razor type text with TfxScale plugin.
- Fixed Viz One Browser authentication problem.
- Fixed a problem where shaders were not considered during thumbnail rendering.
- Fixed an issue with incorrectly mapped MultiTouch screen coordinates and active fullscreen render preview.
- Fixed VizArtist startup issues caused by invalid characters in script and plugin names.
- Fixed ReleaseTextureRenderingGate() error messages if a preview command was received.
Read the Viz Engine notes 3.11.1 on the Vizrt ftp for more information.
Sign up for the Vizrt newsletter
Get the latest news, case studies, product updates and more delivered to your inbox.