Viz Engine / Viz Artist 3.11.1
This is a maintenance release with minor bugfixes. It is recommended for new installations and as an update for existing installations.
Restore old (pre 3.11.0) behavior of Tricaster macros
- Fixed crash from using Razor type text with TfxScale plugin.
- Fixed Viz One Browser authentication problem.
- Fixed a problem where shaders were not considered during thumbnail rendering.
- Fixed an issue with incorrectly mapped MultiTouch screen coordinates and active fullscreen render preview.
- Fixed VizArtist startup issues caused by invalid characters in script and plugin names.
- Fixed ReleaseTextureRenderingGate() error messages if a preview command was received.
Read the Viz Engine notes 3.11.1 on the Vizrt ftp for more information.