Please join Vizrt as we demo many new and improved features, including an all-new Scene Tree that benefits users with improved accessibility and navigation within Scene Tree Containers, a new Fog Post effect and multi-ray SSR reflections, intelligent scaling, variable fonts, photo-realistic lighting, and so much more.
What you’ll learn
- Explore the redesigned UX, including the improved accessibility and navigation within Scene Tree Containers.
- Review some of the many new design features of Viz Artist 5, including a new Fog Post Effect that adds depth to your scenes, and the introduction of IES Lighting for photorealistic lighting effects within scenes.
- Multi-ray SSR reflections and layering capabilities found within Viz Artist 5 lets your designer create a more realistic and immersive experience.
- Text and Font handling in the Viz Engine Pipeline has been completely overhauled. Now, full TextFX per-character animation is supported in the Viz Engine Pipeline, and Variable fonts parameters can now be edited directly in the Text Editor.
- Achieve superior and more realistic results with the addition of scripting support for PBR Materials.
- The introduction of Viz Engine 5 brought with it an enhanced integration with Unreal Engine 5. Through a new ControlObject integration, users can control Unreal content, such as text and objects, with ease.
- Anything else you want to know in our live Q&A session.
Meet your presenters
Support Engineer, Vizrt
Pre-Sales Consultant, Vizrt