Easy virtual set and AR control - Viz Arc
Viz Arc gives media companies a powerful control system for producing amazing virtual sets and augmented reality (AR) graphics for day-to-day live production.
Key features of Viz Arc
- Control AR and virtual sets
- Mapping AR graphics on floor plan
- Import Viz Artist and UE4 templates
- Control multiple Viz Engines
- Keyer controls and fine tuning tools
- Trigger multiple functions by command buttons
- Easy custom configuration
- Configure without additional tools
- Communicate with tracking devices
Viz Arc is an IP-based augmented reality control system, which allows users to drive AR graphics and virtual sets from a single interface, is intuitive and easy to use, and even allows AR elements to be set up on a location map or a studio floor plan.
Easy graphics integration
Viz Arc integrates with the entire Vizrt product portfolio, including communicating with Viz Virtual Studio, Vizrt’s tracking hub, and can also operate multiple Viz Engines simultaneously.
Customers will have direct access to Viz Artist templates and other third-party integrations, including Unreal Engine 4.
For customers with Viz Engine 4, Viz Arc will also control Vizrt’s new Fusion Keyer.
- 1.Maximize your storytelling ability with AR and virtual sets
- 2.Easy set up of virtual sets, keying and AR graphics
- 3.Intuitive user interface for controlling live graphics
Fusion Keyer control
Viz Arc includes control of the new Fusion Keyer. Fusion Keyer allows our customers to perfectly immerse their presenter into a virtual environment, giving a clean, unobtrusive key and ultra realistic results.
It uses the latest techniques include light-wrapping, a denoiser, and multiple mattes, amongst others. Viz Arc control of the Fusion Keyer includes a simple color picker to select a sample from the set or location, and fine tuning adjustment tools to create the perfect blending between AR and virtual set backgrounds.
A lite version of Viz Arc that includes control of the Fusion Keyer is available as a free component of Viz Engine 4.
Viz Arc eases the challenge of placing AR elements in the studio or in outdoor environments with an innovative set mapping tool that displays a representation of the set or map of the outdoor environment.
Users can place graphics on the map and adjust virtual camera views to set the perfect angle in relation to the set and objects.