Ultimate control of virtual studio and AR graphics.
Viz Arc masters the complexity of Augmented Reality and Virtual Set productions for media companies to maximize creative storytelling from an innovative control application using a single interface.
Key features of Viz Arc
- Control AR and virtual sets
- Map AR graphics to floor plans
- Import Viz Artist and Unreal 4 templates
- Control multiple Viz Engines
- Improve looks with keyer and color control tools
- Trigger multiple functions with command buttons
- Deploy quickly and smoothly
- Operate and configure without programming skills
- Communicate with tracking devices
- Preview with NDI video sources
- Manage textures for use in scenes
- Control PTZ cameras using NDI
Viz ARC is an augmented reality control system, which allows users to drive AR graphics and virtual sets from a single interface. Simple and quick to deploy, Viz ARC is easy to use on a daily basis and even provides set up of AR elements by mapping to various locations
Easy system integration
Viz ARC integrates with Viz Virtual Studio and Vizrt’s tracking hub, as well as operates with multiple Viz Engine compositing and rendering systems simultaneously.
Viz ARC includes control of the Fusion keyer functionality integrated with Viz Engine 4.
Users have direct access to Viz Artist and Unreal 4 templates.
Incorporate NDI® for video preview and PTZ camera control
- 1.Maximize your storytelling ability with AR and virtual sets
- 2.Easy set up of virtual sets, keying and AR graphics
- 3.Intuitive user interface for controlling live graphics
Fusion Keyer control
Viz Arc includes control of the new Fusion Keyer. Fusion Keyer allows our customers to perfectly immerse their presenter into a virtual environment, giving a clean, unobtrusive key and ultra realistic results.
It uses the latest techniques include light-wrapping, a denoiser, and multiple mattes, amongst others. Viz Arc control of the Fusion Keyer includes a simple color picker to select a sample from the set or location, and fine tuning adjustment tools to create the perfect blending between AR and virtual set backgrounds.
A lite version of Viz Arc that includes control of the Fusion Keyer is available as a free component of Viz Engine 4.
Viz Arc eases the challenge of placing AR elements in the studio or in outdoor environments with an innovative set mapping tool that displays a representation of the set or map of the outdoor environment.
Users can place graphics on the map and adjust virtual camera views to set the perfect angle in relation to the set and objects.
Latest product updates
14 February, 2020
Viz Arc 1.1.1
This maintenance release fixes a number of bugs based on demos and tests done wi…