Cutting-edge studio automation and powerful software-based switching - Viz Verdi
Efficiently produce more content on more platforms, including re-purposing live programming for social media and online outlets.
Key features of Viz Verdi
- Compact footprint
- World-class studio automation
- Powerful software video switching
- IP native
- SDI & NDI I/O
- NRCS integration
- Multi-platform ready
- Third-party system support
- Single operator enabled
Viz Verdi is a software-defined automation platform that strips complexity from the production workflow, reduces on-air programming errors, and allows operators to focus on what matters most: the story.
The cost-effective system fits into today’s complex production environments while standing ready to support a broadcaster’s transition to IP.
- Software-basedPlatform for continuous technological innovation
- IP NativeThe power of IP accessible for any content creator
- Automation UIPost production quality in a live production environment
Automation with powerful switching
Viz Verdi combines easy set up and low technical complexity with sophisticated device control to give media companies a flexible live production platform.
The automation control is based on Vizrt’s proven Viz Mosart studio automation system, used by the world’s biggest broadcasters. Together with a high-capacity switcher, a single operator controls live productions.
Viz Verdi enables live productions to be simultaneously produced for a variety of outputs, easing multi-platform production. The same production can be produced live with custom branding for each target platform.
Viz Verdi integrates internal recording and social media streaming to reduce workflow complexity and the need for external devices.
- 1.In the newsroom create the rundown in the NRCS with graphics, video and automation.
- 2.Viz Verdi mixes live video sources with graphics, video and audio.
- 3.Multiple multi viewer outputs on SDI, NDI and SMPTE 2110 simultaneously.