Automation that streamlines and saves costs throughout the entire live production chain
Viz Mosart represents the best of simplified operation and advanced device control, providing the highest quality and speed while eliminating mistakes and lowering operational costs for greater flexibility in news, sports, and other live productions.
- 1.Content-focused productions and improved brand value
- 2.Multi-platform delivery and accelerated speed-to-air
- 3.Future-proof workflows and a strong ROI
Viz Mosart puts the story in the center of the production, removing technical complexity with a simple user interface, designed to give all necessary information to the director while giving full flexibility to operate both planned and breaking news scenarios.
Viz Mosart operators in the control room benefit from a real-time view of all upcoming events through a tight integration with all major newsroom computer systems.
The system gives the director a real-time updated version of the presenter text, and video integrated into the user interface to view of all the elements that are on program out and in preview. The user interface also contains advanced keyboard and touch screen hotkeys specially made to handle breaking news and other unscripted events.
Watch Viz Mosart 4.0 in action with Vegard Elgesem!
Tearing Down the Walls of the Control Room with Broadcast Beat
Key features of Viz Mosart
- Create and share automation templates
- Comprehensive user interface with customizable layouts
- Live video sources displayed the user interface
- Production output and next event are shown in the interface
- Display of timing and status for stories and elements
- Extensive NRCS integration with all the major suppliers supported
- Handle multiple rundowns
- Supports scripted and unscripted shows
- Multi-studio control
- Touch screen operation with single or multiple operators
Viz Mosart is truly hardware agnostic and the growing list of production system integrations are built on native control APIs for each device. This ensures that integration is optimized for each device that Viz Mosart controls.
The system comes with advanced features made for 24/7 operation, permitting opening and operating multiple rundowns from the newsroom system, providing back-to-back operation of programs while maintaining program output.
Viz Mosart enables flexible staffing configurations and the amount of operators can even change during any production. This gives the option to operate with either a single operator or involving more staff as needed depending on the specific needs for any given show.
Top 10 features of Viz Mosart 4!
See how our customers are using Viz Mosart
26 February, 2018
Sky TG24 redefines news storytelling with a new studio …
Sky TG24 has revolutionized their workflow by giving the journalist full control…
China’s SBS Empowers News Production With Advanced Grap…
The goal was to improve its on-air look and enhance the viewer experience with e…
TV 2 NEWS in Denmark launches new studio and galleries …
The upgrade includes two new control rooms, and a studio with a 24 meter video w…
- 01.Journalists edit templates from Viz Pilot and video from Viz One and add to the rundown
- 02.Uses commands from the NCRS to generate all studio automation templates needed to execute complex live broadcasts
- 03.Sends commands to control studio components
Latest product updates
31st March, 2020
Viz Mosart 4.0
Viz Mosart 4 changes the studio production dynamic by adding live IP video suppo…
4 November 2019
Viz Mosart 3.9.2
The latest version of Vizrt's automation system, Viz Mosart 3.9.2 includes sever…
25 June 2019
Viz Mosart 3.9.1
The latest version of Vizrt's automation system, Viz Mosart 3.9.1 includes sever…