Automation that streamlines work and improves quality throughout the entire live and pre-recorded production chain
Viz Mosart studio automation represents the best of simplified operation and advanced device control, providing the highest quality and speed while eliminating mistakes and lowering operational costs for greater flexibility in news, sports, and other live and pre-recorded productions.
- 1.Content-focused productions and improved brand value
- 2.Multi-platform delivery and accelerated speed-to-air
- 3.Future-proof workflows and a strong ROI
Key benefits of Viz Mosart
- Save time and ensure consistency by creating and sharing automation templates
- Configure the user interface to how you want to work with customizable layouts
- Easily see your sources: live video sources displayed in the user interface
- Clear timing and status for stories, elements, production output, and next events
- Real-time journalist collaboration with extensive NRCS integrations
- Easily handle multiple rundowns for even the most complex shows
- Supports scripted and unscripted shows and breaking news
- Control multiple studios from one interface
- Intuitive touch screen operation with single or multiple operators
- Easily shoot retakes for pre-recorded shows
- Automate the stitching of correct segments to reduce post-production editing time
Viz Mosart puts the story in the center of the production, removing technical complexity with a simple user interface, designed to give all necessary information to the director while giving full flexibility to operate both planned and breaking news scenarios and pre-recorded shows.
Viz Mosart operators in the control room benefit from a real-time view of all upcoming events through a tight integration with all major newsroom computer systems.
The system gives the director a real-time updated version of the presenter text, and video integrated into the user interface to view of all the elements that are on program out and in preview. The user interface also contains advanced keyboard and touch screen hotkeys specially made to handle breaking news and other unscripted events.
Viz Mosart is truly hardware agnostic and the growing list of production system integrations are built on native control APIs for each device. This ensures that integration is optimized for each device that Viz Mosart controls.
The system comes with advanced features made for 24/7 operation, permitting opening and operating multiple rundowns from the newsroom system, providing back-to-back operation of programs while maintaining program output.
Viz Mosart enables flexible staffing configurations and the number of operators can even change during any production. This gives the option to operate with either a single operator or involving more staff as needed depending on the specific needs for any given show.
For pre-recorded (non-live) shows, the Story Recorder feature of Viz Mosart allows Producers to easily reshoot show segments, automatically resetting studio devices to their appropriate states ready for the retake. Once the shoot is finished, Story Recorder automatically stitches together the correct show segments, greatly reducing the editing time required per show by removing the tedious basic cuts and error removal.
See how our customers are using Viz Mosart
ausbiz Reinvents Financial News with Journalist-Driven …
Kylie Merritt knew that Australia’s financial sector desired a news outlet to se…
Televisa Enhances News Control Room Efficiency, Reduces…
The Mexican broadcaster saved money and improved its on-air production with the …
Welt television news studio
Vizrt delivers groundbreaking software-first studio to Germany’s Welt with highl…
Viz Mosart 5
October 19, 2021: The latest major release of the market-leading studio automation software, Viz Mosart 5, introduces the brand-new Story Recorder feature, enabling recorded shows to enjoy the production ease and quality improvements that studio automation brings and effectively removing the need for additional editing in post-production.