The plugin also now has added support for Stop Points, as well as an added configuration for “Still image playback”.
Other New Features
- Real-time playback is now supported in Avid. The plugin will now preview graphics during playback without needing to render the effect.
- In Adobe, the Effect Panel now has an invisible check box parameter named “Meta-graphics”. Checking it will prevent the effect from fetching frames and blending.
- In terms of functionality, the Adobe plugin will now parallel-ize frame rendering.
- Graphic plugin now supports installation of Edius 9 and Edius 8.
- Fixed a rare issue in Avid where existing graphics data could bleed over after swapping to a new graphic.
- Fixed missing title in NLE Configuration window while minimized.
- Fixed an issue in Avid where Tidy would trigger cleanup prematurely during scrubbing.
- Fixed performance lag in Adobe while Effect Panel is open.
Download the Graphics Plugin for Avid, Adobe and the Edius from Vizrt FTP. You can also find a complete list of new features, system requirements and known issues there.
Find demo videos for Avid, Adobe and Edius below.