Get Ready for IBC: A Glimpse into our Media Workflow Demo
Join us for an exclusive preview that offers a glimpse into our new media workflow solutions that our experts will be showcasing at IBC 2023.
Experience first-hand the new functionality we have introduced with the forthcoming release of Viz One 7.5, our cloud-ready Media Asset Management backbone that integrates seamlessly with editing systems such as Avid Media Central, Adobe Premiere, and our own Viz Story proxy editing and publishing tool. Delve into the transformative potential of the new Sports Content Factory, a cloud-deployed MAM solution for sports customers to quickly create and publish content to social media and OTT platforms.
What’s in Store for You:
- Seamless Avid Integrations: Discover the all-new integration for Viz One with Avid systems, allowing the transfer of whole assets or rough cuts into Media Central.
- Harnessing Adobe Premiere Pro and AWS: Unleash the full potential of Adobe Premiere Pro with your Viz One archive and learn how to maximize its utility with cloud storage archives.
- Viz One’s Evolution: Stay up-to-date with the latest enhancements of Viz One, such as studio logging and dynamic item views, designed to enhance your shot logging workflows.
- Advantages of the Cloud-Ready Sports Content Factory: Gain insights into the benefits of the cloud-ready Sports Content Factory, enhancing your content creation efficiency.
- A Sneak Peek of IBC 2023: Get an early glimpse of the captivating innovations that await you at IBC 2023, setting the stage for what’s to come.